Happy pretty Sunday, friends! Here are some of my favorite links from around the Internet this week! I hope they get your week started on the right foot! ❤
- First up, this 15-minute planner method from courage + clarity is the best way to sort out your to-do’s and then actually get them done.
- How do you get your news? Notifications? theSkimm? Podcasts? I want to hear!
- Why Do So Few Women Write Letters to the Editor?
- It’s crazy how inspiring tech can be. This App Delivers Leftover Food To The Hungry, Instead Of To The Trash.
- Reading different people’s answers to the same questions puts such a big smile on my face. Ask your friends + family the same questions! The Interview.
- These homemade chocolate bars will definitely be gracing my kitchen this week. And these brown butter pistachio baked donuts from the queen of baking.
- Speaking of queens, I’m late to the party, but I finally started watching the Crown and obsessed doesn’t even begin to describe how I feel about it. Here are 30 things you didn’t know about the Crown.
- A laugh: Women Rejecting Marriage Proposals in Western Art History.
- The cutest paper tape in all the land. Stick with it.
- This May Wallpaper from the house that lars built is kind of the best thing ever.
That’s all for now, my dears! Have a beautiful + productive week!